This week I completed my third week wearing the Proskins!
I have to say it’s rather nice waking up each morning and knowing that I only have to think about what to wear on the top half that I will probably continue to wear once my challenge is over on a regular basis!
So what did this week deliver?
First of all, the skin still feels great, I have been a little slack on the self moisturising due to a certain little girl going through the terrible two’s and having very limited time to get myself showered and fed on an evening, thankfully the Proskins have continued to live up to their promise of delivering smooth soft skin so I haven’t needed to worry too much!
So the measurements!
I’m impressed! I have started to feel a difference when I wear jeans – less of the embarrassing overhang and I don’t have to jump up and down to get in them!
As you can see the measurements are going in the right direction! The biggest improvement has definitely been on my thighs and above my knee!! What’s that about?!
- Hips – 12mm down (15mm overall)
- Top of Thighs – 12mm down (14mm overall)
- Widest part of Thigh – 10mm down (17mm overall)
- Above Knee – 13mm down (18mm overall)
- Below Knee – Same (5mm overall)
- Widest Part of Calf – Same (8mm overall)
Just a reminder that I forgot to record my starting measurements personally so there should in fact be a greater overall difference (I was hoping I would get an email confirmation from Proskins for my starting measurements but didn’t, for all the following weeks you do get an email confirming your measurements so you can track).
So, I now enter my final 7 days of my 28 day challenge! Looking forward to seeing the final results!
N.B. I will add that I have done the following exercise this week – this activity has been undertaken for months before I even started the Proskins challenge and my measurement reductions were minimal if at all!
- Monday – LBT Class & 30 Minutes in the gym (528 Calories burnt)
- Tuesday – 30 Minutes in the gym (313 Calories burnt)
- Wednesday – Yoga & Power Hoop Class (544 Calories burnt)
This week I have lost 0.7kg (1.5lbs) and my body fat has reduced by 0.7%
- Week 2 Proskins Review #TeamTrim (katrinacomingclean.wordpress.com)
- #TeamTrim Proskins Challenge (katrinacomingclean.wordpress.com)
- Week 1 Proskins Review #TeamTrim (katrinacomingclean.wordpress.com)