So it’s been a week since my Proskins #28DayChallenge came to an end.
Since then I have been undertaking normal activity, which I undertook throughout my challenge (which also included a bad week) along with my healthy eating. This week I have already been to the gym three times and burnt a total of 2208 calories whist consuming an average of just under 1800 calories per day. Again nothing new since before I undertook the challenge. If any of you want to view my diary on MyFitnessPal you are more than welcome, as I am completely honest about what I am doing – you will see I am not starving myself to lose weight or exercising like a maniac to burn calories and therefore lose weight. I don’t want to be skinny, I want to be fit and healthy!
So why am I writing this?
Well aside from using the scales to measure my weight, which has actually increased by 0.3kg over this last week (most likely down to muscle – I’m not stressing) I also take measurements so I can see the physical changes. I did this today and compared to the measurements last week they had barely budged. One actually went up!
So I reviewed my measurements over the past four weeks and put together this little info graphic that I thought you might like!
- Green – Represents a loss
- Orange – Represents no change
- Red – Represent an increase
Due to having no differences this week over the past four weeks, this to me is real evidence of the Proskins working alongside an already healthy lifestyle. For the measurements that did go down, they only went down by 1mm, whereas the smallest loss I have had previously has been 3mm. I’m going to do another week without and compare once again, then the Proskins are going back on for four weeks before I hit the beach!
- Proskins #28DayChallenge Results Roundup (katrinacomingclean.wordpress.com)
- Week 3 Proskins Review #TeamTrim (katrinacomingclean.wordpress.com)
- Week 2 Proskins Review #TeamTrim (katrinacomingclean.wordpress.com)
- Week 1 Proskins Review #TeamTrim (katrinacomingclean.wordpress.com)
- #TeamTrim Proskins Challenge (katrinacomingclean.wordpress.com)
- Sponsored Review: Day 1 Proskins Anti Cellulite Leggings (mombloggerbuzz.com)